“Ticket Stubs & Liner Notes (winner of the 2018 Main Street Rag Poetry Book Award) gathers poems that focus on American music and musicians, mostly from the 1950s and 1960s. For the companion website to the collection, which includes audio and visual clips relating to the music engaged in the poems, cruise on over to Ticket Stubs.
- “Three in the Key of Jukebox” Escape into Life (2017)
- “Jimmy Reed Plays the Fillmore (March 1967)” Escape into Life (2017)
- “Doc Watson, Bailey Hall, Cornell, 1967,” Museum of Americana (2015)
- “Drugstore Malteds,” Sequestrum (2015)
- “Mississippi John Hurt,” Sequestrum (2015)
- “Bill Monroe Plays the Chicken Festival,” Storyscape (2013)